CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Way way off topic

JulieAKA87980 Views: 4,648
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,283,400

Re: Way way off topic

Mo, you would be surprised. Women are usually better shots than men are, they seem to have slightly better hand eye coordination, and if women are trained, there should be no trouble defending yourself under any normal street thug situation. I don't think having to shoot two creeps would bother me any more than shooting one. I'm pretty confident that should I need to do so, I wouldn't miss. Generally women think of handguns as rotten nasty tools that they need to learn how to use, as a result they pay attention to the teacher, and they learn to shoot well faster than men. Men get into silly macho stuff around firearms, and they tend to be so busy showing off they don't really shoot all that well.
At the very least, you should carry pepper spray, and in the absence of anything else, you can place your keys in your fist with the keys sticking out between your fingers, and if you are attacked, you have an excellent, home made set of brass knuckles.
Another stragetgy to use if you are attacked, and the theif is after your pocket book is to dump your pocket book contents on the ground, so he or she has to bend over to pick up what he wants to steal. When he's bent over, run away. amd yell as loud as you can for help.
Reality is, we are the weaker sex, but thanks to modern arms, we have to reason to submit to anything we do not wish to deal with, if we get trained, and we are willing to use weapons.
I also lived in LA, years ago, robbery is a problem there, and you have to watchful, and careful.
Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)