CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Burkas on the Streets of Austin, O/T

JulieAKA87980 Views: 4,833
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,281,608

Re: Burkas on the Streets of Austin, O/T

No it isn't a good sign at all.

Here is something I found on sacred texts on Pow Wow magic that is supposed to work on worms:

A good Remedy for Worms, to be used for men as well as for Cattle:

Mary, God's Mother, traversed the land,
Holding three worms close in her hand;
One was white, the other was black, the third was red.

This must be repeated three times, at the same time stroking the person or animal with the hand; and at the end of each application strike the back of the person or the animal, to wit: at the first application once, at the second application twice, and at the third application three times; and then set the worms a certain time, but not less than three minutes.

I wonder what it means by set the worms at a certain time? Usually Pow Wow was also linked with herbal treatments, this ritual would be the equivalent of going to the doctors office, seeing the doctor with his stesthscope, and then being given the medicine. Who knows, maybe it was bloodroot.

Unfortunatley they only wrote down the ritual, not the herbs, but what goes on mentallypsychically is at least as important as any physical change.

Which is why I am glad you are here, you have helped me greatly on my journey.
I am glad you are staying on curezone, you have helped many.

I am going to post my favorite mediatation towards the light, I think it's what has really helped me change myself physcially. I had to get rid of the psychic intrustions before I could effectively kill any intruding parasite.

(((((((((((warmest respect)))))))))))))

Julie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)