CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Burkas on the Streets of Austin, O/T

NovaGirl Views: 4,844
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,281,887

Re: Burkas on the Streets of Austin, O/T

Sweet Mo,

I am from an Iranian family. I completely understand your conservative values. I also went to school near Washington DC- where there are many women in full black cover. My university has a place to wash ones feet in all the restrooms. That is the diversity that I am used to. GEORGE MASON UNIVERITY- look it up.

I think what everyone needs to understand is that where there are developing cities with businesses- there are people who want a taste the American Dream. By the way, some of the most ambitious people are those form other countries. And Arabs love business. So do Persians :-)~ It is a good sign for a booming city.

My parents do not practice Islam. But, I respect your modesty. I agree with you on some things. We (as a society) are going down the drain. Women have not done themselves any favors by selling sex in every aspect to the public... I can not watch tv after 4:00 PM with my two year old daughter. I dont take her to the toy store because she is inidated with hooker dolls...and we all know what I am talking about. Some people raise their girls to aspire to be doctors, scientists, and pilots...and many other people raise their girls to idolize whores and materialism- there is no nice way to say that. This is a GIANT issue to America's degradation as a whole.

I am 26 years old. Not to sound concieted- but, I am a very attractive woman. I have experienced the same mistreatment you have from sleezy men. It is not the fault of your gender status. Abusive and disrespectful men dont discriminate who they prey on. This is because they resent all women in some way.

This is why:

Women no longer demand respect from men. And many women dont know what respect is.

Arabs and Persians have the same problem as Americians- it is just manisfested differently. We are the polarity. Your society covers and submits to men. Our society undresses and submits to men.

These same damaged women are having kids. Their sons don't respect their mothers and the women around them. THE TREND CONTINUES.

WE ARE THE SAME. I hope everyone can see this.

The solution is to have respect for self and others. This is the greatest virtue that a mother can pass on to a child....and so to the world.

PS- I have a honest question for the woman who will not speak to anyone with face cover... Will you answer the door to trick-or-treaters? Or will you throw the candy out and slam it? Please just give that some thought. Surely, you dont think they are being disrespectful to you by wearing masks. Its a tradition. You might want to be more honest and introspective with yourself about why you feel so threatened. Fear and crulty is not becomming for a person of strong character or for the soul.

Nova Girl

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.140 sec, (2)