CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: #77290 - thank you

Views: 5,895
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 1,004,387

Re: #77290 - thank you

Thank you alikat and harleygyrl, Yeah, I know some of it is my fault. I'm just too nice of a guy and not a quiter. And I'm not really planning an escape I just don't know what else to do.

I did have some health issues when I first met her that are resolved now. Maybe I just couldn't see it back then and now that I'm healthy I can see what's "really" going on. Being sick does tend to introvert you. And a couple of people did try to warn me she was just looking for someone to take care of her. So, I guess I should have listened.

I went through some nasty stuff early in life (early 20's) that had a profound effect on the rest of my life. To the good side of life - not bad. And its helped me alot to look at these so-called injustices and tragedies from a different viewpoint. Through it all I've always had the abilty to smell the roses and have quite a bit of fun along the way. If people choose to use me and take advantage of me I view it as their problem. That early life experience gave me a deep appreciation for life and made me see that life is short so you better have some fun along the way. Keep your head on your shoulders, be of service to your fellow man, and try to help as many people as you can along the way.

So that's the way I view this. If I've helped her discover who she really is and what life is really all about it really doesn't matter that I suffer a bit of heartache about it. There's much worse things in life and much more suffering in life than my little ole hurt feelings.

Maybe that's wrong but I've seen the bad side of life and I can't change and really don't want to change anyway.

I wanted an honest opinion from some good people so I brought it up on this forum. Your responses were wonderful and I appreciate them very much.

I'll do fine, I can handle a little heartache. Pray for her though, she appears to be quite lost and I only hope she can find herself. If that means she stays with me - fine. If it proves she has to leave well, that's fine too. At least I helped another soul wake up and live life.

Again, thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)