CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Odor Cleanse / Champex

123go Views: 33,649
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 962,351

Re: Odor Cleanse / Champex

Yeah, it still works.  Now and then I get constipated for one day and have a very slight stale food smell coming me which goes away as soon as I have a b.m.   

I lowered the dose from 7 caps of Odor Cleanse to 6 after each meal a few days ago and all is still well.  And I think the addition of Lugol's Solution (potassium iodide mixture) has increased my thyroid's ability to detoxify.  I believe the mushroom extract takes a huge burden off our body and gives other supplements a chance to finally work.

Could you please report your progress after one week of Odor Cleanse.  I'm very interested in everyone's experience with this.  It could be an important development for all who are afflicted.   And there are long term improvements to bowel and immune health with this supplement.  

For example, I hardly ever get constipated now, and don't have bowel fluttering and spasms anymore.  This certainly took a long time.  More than a month on the Odor Cleanse extract before this occured.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)