CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw eggs?

marniewon Views: 11,917
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 902,173

Re: Raw eggs?

I think many of us here are old enough to remember licking the spoon/bowl after making cookies/cakes etc. I never got sick doing that (unless I ate too much! LOL) and I don't know anyone who did either - and we never used organic eggs, just the stuff from the grocery store.

Also, Mama et al: I'm not sure, but if you eat your eggs sunnyside up (we call them "dippy eggs" in my house :) ) would the yolk even be cooked enough to kill salmonella if it was infected? I like my eggs that way also :)

I'm sure the threat of salmonella is real in eggs, otherwise why would they have started telling everyone to never eat raw eggs? But these days you can get e.coli from spinach (supposed to be healthy!) and I think we take a risk every time we put anything into our mouths that we did not grow ourselves or known to be organic. Normal immune systems are supposed to be strong enough to kill off salmonella, e.coli, etc - unfortunately, not many people are that healthy these days! Another good push to get sufficient in iodine!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)