CureZone   Log On   Join
OPINION ~ ????'s galore, plus some major thoughts. Re: split this forum up???EDITED to include text of Ana'a message

unyquity Views: 5,788
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 893,087

OPINION ~ ????'s galore, plus some major thoughts. Re: split this forum up???EDITED to include text of Ana'a message

Hey gal,

I'm missing the point of your post (seriously missing it, really). I don't understand what Ask Ana has to do with whether or not the Iodine Support forum should/not be split into an "orthoiodine support forum" and a plain ole "iodine support forum".

Somehow I missed your point (?)

I'm thinking a 'split' might be just the ticket. It seems to me like the majority of the major issues are about "dangerous high dosages" vs. the truths of orthoiodine supplementation (Abraham, Flechas, et al). Couldn't the 'orthoiodine' forum keep all the information so far, and let there be another forum for those that refuse to consider the truths of the researching physicians that the majority of us are basing our protocols upon, and the 'other' forum be a place where folks can (lol) live with their halogens and h.i.s.?

Also, what is everybody's problem with Ana? I did not see trappers original post (that caused Ana to send him a private email warning), but I DID see trappers post where he publicly posted a private email (with her email address). If I had done/said something that was considered an "against TOS attack", I would have PREFERRED to have had a private email warning, rather than a public one. And trapper posting her email address and copy of a private email was both really (REALLY) rude AND against the TOS.

Wombat, if someone attacked you (or you perceived they attacked you) and as a moderator you sent them a private warning, would it be okay if that person copied/pasted the entire email (including your email address) publicly. I really would like to know the answer to that, if you don't mind too much.

Was there something other than this (major like) with Ana that I am missing?

EVERYbody that has a user ID has agreed to abide by the TOS...forum founders, folks with great information, hot heads, nice people, rude people, EVERYBODY. When I was banned, I thought the entire situation stunk to high heaven (and I could go on and on about 'higher ups' actually changing the words of my posts and leaving them to read as mine, and how unjust it was, and how it disrupted Curezone and various forums).

But the truth was? ""I"" broke the TOS. Period. If I hadn't broke the clearly stated posting rules that I had agreed to by getting a user ID and posting, there would have been ZERO consequences to me...nor any bad action on the part of anybody else. An internet forum (especially one as large as this monster!) can't possibly be a democracy...or anybody that thinks their rules or information is better or "gooder" could create a popularity club/cliche and cause absolute chaos (think of a bunch of 23's getting together, etc). There has to be boundaries, and there has to be a way of making sure EVERYbody stays within the boundaries they AGREED to when they obtained a user ID.

There are a LOT of newcomers and posters on this forum that feel that there is already a 'huge popularity clique' that is avoiding the rules and wants to change the forum to their OWN rules and regulations. And that this 'group/clique' dismisses anything 'out of hand' that they don't agree with. I can CERTAINLY see why they have that idea...and it seems to me like folks "not getting their way" is really starting to disrupt the flow of solid information for health on this forum.

I think it's pitiful that we can't all "buck up" and take responsibility for our own actions. If we break the TOS or posting guidelines, then it's not the fault of the moderator for correcting 'the bad'. Is it one-sided? Is it unfair? Are some moderators partial to certain people? Do they only "see" what they want to see? And possibly/probably reward & discipline posts and posters with a bias? Yes, No, Possibly, Maybe, Probably, and all of the above.

But the one thing that is TRUE, for sure and for certain??? It's virtually impossible to BE disciplined or have a post hidden, if one doesn't break the TOS...and if posters don't like the consequences of their own actions, then they should STOP doing actions that cause consequences.

I don't like the rules, inconsistencies and partiality on CZ any more than anybody else. But it's Curezone's ballgame; it's Curezone's playing field; it's Curezone's rules; it's Curezone's moderators; and it's Curezone's ball. And we ALL ACCEPTED THOSE FACTS when we agreed to the TOS and started posting.

And that's my 'lawd knows how many cents worth' on that :)

Uny

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (2)