CureZone   Log On   Join
pb3046 Re: My two cents

Views: 5,086
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 892,775

pb3046 Re: My two cents

My personal views are the same as yours and a lot of people have written me and feel the same.

But as a moderator I did not let my views take over, I suggested things and it was obvious that people did not agree, so I let things go.
A lot of posters were helpful and would post "this should be in the debate forum", so that made it easy.
If I was not sure I would e-mail one of the experienced regulars and ask their opinion.

The same with video and NM, a lot of people have slow computer service and they would be helped by knowing what is in the post.

It will take a fine balance to keep everybody happy, but if everyone tries to be considerate it should work.

The Iodine is a spirited forum, but it should also consider the people that are only there for healthinfo and that is really the object, to try to help other people.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)