CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hmmmm....

Views: 5,474
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 892,638

Re: Hmmmm....

Well, the thing about Iodine Support is that it will always, and forever, be a topic of debate and it's extremely difficult to determine what is honest debate and what is simple disagreement in philosophy. Some of the posts in the debate forum should be in this forum and vice-versa, and this can be a bone of contention to some people, particularly when they are high-strung about their beliefs and anxious to argue with a Moderator. This is when the Moderator's anonymity is priceless - they can attend to their duties (it's NOT a job - no pay involved - it's a Calling) without fear of personal attack and STILL enjoy the enormous benefits of this site.

For instance, the subject of dosage is an extraoridinarily touchy subject. Just why this is true, I'm sure I can't imagine. It has been proven, repeatedly, that dosage is 100% individual - what works for one person is not necessarily going to work for another, hence this ridiculous heated discussion on dosage rages on. But, is it discussion, or is it true debate?

Then, there's the support comments that have to do with supplementation as the pre-uptake "protocol" which seems to be the only part of the Iodine Therapy that remotely resembles an actual protocol - there is no real discussion on that topic other than repetition because it's been proven to be effective and appropriate nearly across the board.

So, drawing the line of discussion and debate for this particular topic is a tough call. This is why I feel that a Moderator should be objective, quiet, and attend ONLY exert their power only when absolutely necessary. Again, it's just my 2 cents.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)