CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Problems

trapper/kcmo Views: 5,210
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 892,551

Re: Problems

webmaster - "The general idea of moderating any forum is to go by what majority of forum visitors prefer. So, the moderators are to follow the will of majority ... suppose forum members agree and actually have a majority on anything."

this would work if we were all chevy freaks and we all knew a lot about the subject. the 396ci vs the 427ci would be a wlecome debate and good natured.

here, we have very limited authoritative info, even less cummulative experience, and tons of disinfo and heros coming in here to save us from ourselves. moderation has to be knowledgeable, tactful, experienced, and able to head off the really wrong directions that threads can go in, no matter hosw innocently they begin. the majority here are seekers and as such do not know what they prefer. thats like letting a five year old run a kindergarten class. you know how successful that would be.

if someone truly thinks Iodine kills, let them start their own forum. it will be a waste of html, i can tell you that. the traction that naysayers get here is from those who have no experience themselves. the rest of us have two choices - try to correct it or ignore it. correcting it in another post causes a debate. ignoring it leaves those who visit this forum doing a coin flip, depending on what they read and when. the confusion factor alone is enough to leave most reasonable people with the impression that this subject is too far out there for consideration. that would be a crime.

we dont need anonymous mods. we need a voice of authority who depends on those most informed and most experienced for direction. these do not need to be the same people, but they do need to be working in concert with one another.

the subject of Iodine depends very much on who you listen to. i listened to the status quo a few years ago and convinced myself Iodine supplementation was not feasable. now, thanks to V and company, i see it as essential. it was all a matter of inerpretation of my experiences and the lack of info available. the resources to address both concerns are right here, willing and able. if a way to utilize these resources is not found, the resources will surely find another much less frustrating venue and there will be no iodine support forum, just an iodine kills forum, as dead as the name implies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)