CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: to Evton B

Evton B Views: 4,379
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 887,840

Re: to Evton B

Wow, well im sorry that you had such hard experiences in life and I can totally understand your outlook on this.

You have to understand that it seems a little weird that you could get so wrapped up in my opinion of something that seems so inconsequential to my life. You dont have to tell me that what I do is wrong or how it will negatively affect my life or how my child might address me a suicide letter in order to get your point accross. All you have to do is express your belief and share your life experience. People can only lead by example.

I can understand that if somebodies husband was cheating on them and saying "Get over it" or doing some other destructive behavior that this would be unhealthy. However there are many times in life where "get over it" has its function and can be used effectively. If somebody was saying "oh my god I cant believe you are wearing the color red, I HATE the color red" than you should tell them to get over it. When you first get into a relationship with somebody and they tell you that there are certain things that you should "get over" and that they are not going to change, then it is your decision at that point to either "get over" those things or move on and find another partner to be with. If they are telling you to "get over" something like how they beat you and you stay with them then it is just as much your fault as it is theirs.

Thats just my thoughts.

now please, if you are going to respond to me, just voice your opinion and put your anger behind you. I never did anything to hurt you. I just live my life the best I know how, just like everybody else.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)