CureZone   Log On   Join
How to help my husband with p 0 r n

Views: 5,254
Published: 17 y

How to help my husband with p 0 r n

My hubby and I have been together for 5 years. We have 2 children and I am 7 months pregnant with our 3rd. Since we have been together, he has had an addiction to p 0 r n. When we were dating I'd watch it with him, but that was the rule, I had to be there. Then I found out he used it a lot without me and we had several arguments/discussions about it. I thought and hoped he was doing better but woke up this morning to him on the computer. He did not lie about it like he used to a year ago (the last time I caught him sneaking it), but it still hurts that he looks at it. ** He doesnt watch p 0 r no videos. I dont think I would care as much if it were that because seeing 2 people having sex gets me off too. He just looks at pictures of naked women and THAT is what hurts and makes me mad!!** It makes me sad because I am fat and pregnant and he gets off looking at these hot girls. He knows how I feel and I know he doesnt look at it to hurt me intentionally. I know its an addiction..... I am the horniest person ever. I love having sex and he finishes every time so I know it feels good for him. I dont get why he would rather look at pictures then get the real thing. I want to help him break this. I know he doesnt like sneaking around, because I could tell by his reaction this morning. It scared the crap out of him that he was caught. I dont want to be like his mom, I dont want to scare him or be mad at him. I dont want him to feel like he owes me because I have something on him. I just want him to stop and I want to help if I can. ANY ADVICE????

Please dont send me anything saying "leave your husband" and please dont send me anything saying "whats your problem? its not a big deal". It is a big deal to me; it has been from the beginning. I am just sensetive and dont want other women getting the attention that should be reserved for me. And my husband is the best guy in the world other than this flaw. He is the best dad, he is the hardest worker, he gives up his weekends to help people out, he lets me buy whatever I want even though he doesnt make the most money, he lets me stay home with the kids because I dont want to leave them to work.... he is so sweet. I would not leave him over this but I want him to be satisfied and I dont want my feelings hurt.

Thanks,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)