CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: massage the morgellons out

betta Views: 12,212
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 820,378

Re: massage the morgellons out

Hi luvmyherbs, I'm sorry it took so long to get back to you. I work on Wed., Thurs, Fri, had to put grades on the computer, and have been dealing with a lung congestion project this week so although I wanted to repond earlier, I just couldn't. Thank you for all the ways you have found to help with the condition. I actually don't have morgellons, but got involved in this forum when I remembered some things that I learned about it from a yahoo group. After reading some other posts, I found that I have a lot in common with everyone here. I have lyme disease, and someone said that lyme and morgellons are related in that most people who have morgellons have lyme bacteria in their body. I have the itching, crawling in the eyes and nose, and also have a condition on the skin of my hands that comes and goes. The skin on my hands gets very dry, cracked, and bleeds, and also gets hundreds of paper cuts and hurts like crazy. In the past I noticed that if I stopped eating grains it would clear up completely. I am eating grains again, and it will come and go even while I continue to eat grains, so I don't think it's necessarily the grains, although I think I should really cut back on them for now. I felt a lot better going into this past holiday season, and so I ate some sugar, and although I could handle much more than in the past, it was a bad move. It seems to have something to do with parasites and heavy metals, so I have to keep getting those out and hope for the best. I just realized that I was eating tuna again this week and it came back with a vengence. I'll stay away from that for a while and see what happens. I have had chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and lots of different types of pain since I came down with my lyme, which I think I got from working outside in the yard. Our back yard is part of a park, and we have a lot of deer. Also, I used to dig, rake, and weed without giving a thought to protecting my skin and lungs. My body was already in a weakened condition I am sure from having mercury in my mouth for so many years, all the stress in my life, and moving into a new house all full of chemicals. To put the icing on the cake, I fertilized our yard and would walk around with the hose watering it and probably soaking up chemicals through my feet. I did get my Amalgams out in 1991. So the mercury has been in there all this time. I was always surprised that it was still there when I would get a hair analysis because I just thought that eating a good diet + time would surely have depleted my body of any remaining. But I recently starting using something that gets the mercury and all the other metals that have misteriously appeared in my body (Chemtrail?) Where do you live? I know of two good biological dentists here near Philadelphia, but that's all. You can use the stuff I am using before having them removed, if you want. I get it from dnrsite.com. They also have something called Quickdraw spray and body soak that might help with the swelling in your knee. The good thing about their products is that while helping with a symptom, they help with the cause.
Thanks for all your info about how diet helps you. I definitely need to read stuff like that, and frequently. Diet really helps, and even if it didn't, it's important to everyone's overall condition. I have gone through many years staying on one very strict diet or another. Some made me worse, some better. Last spring someone told me about the KI Method (found at the King Institue website), and that has helped me so much. It's about strengthening your body by increasing energy movement along the meridians. That might even help your knee problem. The kidney meridian runs through the knee, and that is a common place for pain when something's wrong with the kidneys. You can try a sample of it by clicking on Future Medicine and then the sequence called Meridian sequence. It's easy and powerful.
Just this week I've been eating pineapple and am finding that it makes me feel much better. I wish I could eat yogurt, but can't. I am having a hard time figuring out what else to include to make my diet optimal. I will try adding some cayenne pepper and see what happens.
I hope you come back and find this post even though it took me so long to respond.

Take care,
Betta

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)