CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: massage the morgellons out

zyxw Views: 11,993
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 813,922

Re: massage the morgellons out

hi there - it's bb here

I was sad to hear that you are so thin. I'm going to pray for you - I believe our mind has amazing powers - but I'm going to try for you and me particularly.... so watch out and let me know if anything good starts happening with clearing up this problem we both share..... I will pray for you at 9.40pm tonight (Qld time) - so get ready for a healing connection that is going to boost you and me...if you don't read this until tomorrow I will be praying for you and me at 9.00am in the morning (my time - so see if anything happens....)

I went to a naturapath today and got something called 'purge' to elliminate worms it says ....so I'll try that too (didn't do the detox - too scared since last time's reaction - but now I'm beginning to think that I really gave them curry with the detox capsules so may try them again when I'm a bit braver.

Nabbed some of the critters running across my skin again today - they are sooooooooo small and to the naked eye (what you can see of them) I would say they are a type of spider. I have now seen my enemy and will use all my resources to 'blow him out of the water' and make my body a 'no go area' (I'm going to have the best immune system I can create - and I'm going to 'listen' (you know what I mean)....... and pray and then let it rest.... and just have faith in and even pray for faith because I don't know how much is needed to manifest/accept a healing and then when it comes - accept it entiresly so there will be no more occurences of it - the door will be forever sealed up against this evil thing.

I got 7 videos out today ($10 the lot - what a bargain!) I've watched one already and laughed and cried - (found that the tears were really good - the body must create some chemical because I 'heard' that this is therapudic and part of the healing - so bring on the comedy/ romance/ feel good movies . I'm going to flood my mind with good thoughts and positiveness and just pray for faith to continue with these thoughts... thoughts are chemicals too and I think the 'good thoughts' and 'prayer' (chemicals the body produces ) may be part of the 'warfare' that will kill these things off. I'm glad you are corresponding with betta as 'she/he' is communicating with you on another level (bit to hard for me to really understand) - so while you guys are working on 'that level' I will do what is being 'intuited' to me and that seems to be ....all the above. I will work on building up my 'pwerhouse' and sharing it with you and you can be looking at other things and share them with me as you come across them.

At this stage I don't want to 'know' too much as I might spend valuable time getting depressed with the reality - I'll use my 'circutry' to 'power-up' with the positive and that will be my contribution to our little group - each of us is bringing something to the table . I believe that it is all necessary and will bring us amazing results if we keep 'listening'. Just going to keep it 'light, focussed and accepting of good things and healings' for us.

Will check in again tomorrow
Cheers
bb

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)