CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: massage the morgellons out

notalone Views: 12,092
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 814,247

Re: massage the morgellons out

how do u know about euc oil? i only just bothered posting that a few days ago cause i found a fellow Aussie-didn't think any1 would know what i was on about!!it does work as great as my oregano so if Americans can get access to it do it!y did u say feet in particualar? i feel thats how transmitted when already came from human host and the fibres wriggle up into sweaty soft feet & nails as a secondary cause for spreading(if u don't know i reckon original parasite to exist as bird mite- they got me fibres got person i live with- he glows too!)gladwrap is what i use after i tea tree and peroxide i coat in hony then wrap in plastic wrap yet i like foil 4 ears and head area as alternative!about coconuts - i know pineapple kills them & im drinking juice at the moment with pnap & coconut this also feels good in my body anything 2 it? as 4 Aust drs with a brain give up on South Australia their field of professionals is astonishingly pathetic to the point i find them just being in the job as scary as these bugs existence,& blieve the town drunk could do a better job that's y i'm counting on my Banana Bender!!Go the Maroons!!!(u know even when still in NSW i always went 4 them!)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)