CureZone   Log On   Join
massage the morgellons out

Views: 13,337
Published: 17 years ago

massage the morgellons out

I too have morgellons - I live in North Queensland, Australia and have had it for 12 months. None of my family or friends have this condition.

I had an interesting experince yesterday. I've been taking 20 000 mg vit. C for the last 5 days (don't know if this was a contributing factor, but I thought I would note it).... well after an hour morning walk, I made a mixture of Bergumont oil and olive oil and rubbed in all over my chest and torso. I rubbed for a good 20 minutes and then it seemed to activate something because all of a sudden the oil became really gritty and every pore expelled a 'filliment' a samll black 'line' about 3mm in length. I condinued massaging for 'hours' with the same result all over my body - my body continued to expell the 'morgellon'...

I repeated the procedure today again with the same results (however too tired to massage for any great length of time)..... please give this a go - as the old saying goes... 'better out than in!'

Hope this helpful in some small way
Cheers

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.070 sec, (1)