CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: massage the morgellons out

betta Views: 12,163
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 814,496

Re: massage the morgellons out

Yes, oats and oatmeal are the same. Are you still feeling okay while eating them?
Silica is the element, and silicone is something made with silica, i'm not sure what they combine to make it. Silicone is the stuff they put in breast implants. The company I get my body soaks from has a very popular soak for women who have had silicone leakage. They would actually see white flecks floating in the water. Maybe that would be a good soak for someone with morgs.
Chocolate is similar to coffee. They are both bitter and have some form of caffeine. I was eating chocolate(bitter kind) around christmas time and was able to eat much more of that than any other kind of sweet, too. But I had to stop. My adrenals are shot from so much stress for so long, and Sugar and caffeine blow me away. The bitterness makes them have some medicinal property, I think.
After thinking about lyme and morgs both being found together, and then you saying you don't think the morgs is possible without the lyme, I am wondering why. Does the morg live off the lyme bacteria? What exactly does the morg take from the bloodstream? It can live without the blood, can't it, but then it goes down to the bloodstream, what for?
I don't have too many thoughts today. I work wednesday, thursday, friday, and by friday I'm so tired.
One other thing, though, I was wondering about my healthy coffee, thinking maybe I am foolish and should just go back to regular decaf, but read some interesting stuff about reishi, which the healthy coffe contains. Also, the second day after I started drinking it, I looked so much better and the veins on my hands weren't bulging as they have been for x amount of years. So I am thinking it is alkaline, at that point alkaline was very very good what my body needed. Sometimes I might not need alkaline. I might need acid. So not only am I not going to throw out my healthy coffee, i am also returning to the thinking about playing with pH. Remember that guy who didn't want his barrel of nematodes killed said, "Don't play with the pH, I don't want them killed." Well, he didn't tell us what the pH was that they liked, but we can play with ours and see what happens. Consider this logic. If you do something that's bad for the lyme/morg>you feel better. If you do something that's good for the morg>you feel worse. I don't think that logic is always true. Maybe if you do something bad for the morg>you feel worse for awhile too. and visaversa. That's very tricky. You definitely can't let things go too far. I ate macrobiotic for 7 years, and for 7 years believed that I was detoxing! I felt terrible, and my digestion kept getting worse and worse. My sister kept telling me that I was detoxing, and I believed it. It wasn't true. To this day, if I tell someone who is macrobiotic that brown rice bothers me, they tell me it's because it makes me detox. I am too tired to go on. Maybe someone will understand what I am saying, and even have something to add to make the subject a little clearer and defined.
I better go.
Betta
Thanks for the prayer, I'm so sorry I forget your name. But may I add an amen to it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (2)