CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: massage the morgellons out

Bythc Views: 11,966
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 814,173

Re: massage the morgellons out

Oh my I don't know where to begin. B.B. for your cough try the hops, the cayenne is the most important herb, but I believe the others I have listed for the lungs help as well. Also Eucalyptus oil helps alot too. It may even help kill the critters. You mentioned you didn't have a bathtub, you can still use the epoms salts. Soak your feet in a bucket of hot water and epoms salt, you also can make a paste of it and water and use it as a scrub before you shower and I'm sure you can find more ways to use it. Be sure to oil up afterward. coconut oil is my favorite. Saline nose drops help with the sinsus too. Google pseudomonas oryzihabitans new findings, seven species of flies were disected and all of them carried pseudomonas oryzihabitans. Maybe this is why I think sometimes I have bots. The other night I dreamed I had spiders coming out of my skin. Something else concerning the pseudomonas it is sprayed on potatos to kill the nemotoads, is this why I can no longer eat potatos? Also it is showing up alot in Australla. Google that and you might be able to find a doctor with a brain. I live in Florida and it aint happenin here. Goldenseal teabags damp laid on the sore then cover with plastic wrap work well. MSM and vit C seem to drive it out. Like around 20 grams a day of the vit C.
God bless you and heal you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)