CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Honest suggestions, please

Nyssa Views: 2,645
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 812,390

Re: Honest suggestions, please

Well good for you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Getting rid of the cravings is the hardest part I think! It's a REALLY good thing that you are craving greens and fruit. Greens contain a lot of iron and calcium, that most people are lacking due to the "junk food" diets we all endure. And fruit IS NOT EVIL as we've been hearing lately with the whole carb free fad! It has neccessary nutients that the body only uses properly if eaten in it's true form...(ex: vitamin C in a supplement DOES NOT absorb and work as well as AN ORANGE!! HECK orange JUICE does not work as well as a fresh orange...nature grew it that way...eat it that way...RIGHT? lol)

I've started a few people on this diet, and of the ones who actually DID it for a bit, the first things they ALL craved, after losing the cravings for , say, chips and sweets, was GREENS and/ or FRUITS! Amazing huh? I don't know about you, but it tells me a lot about what the typical American diet is lacking....

Keep me updated....

Again congratulations and GOOD LUCK!! Nyssa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)