CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Honest suggestions, please

Views: 2,941
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 805,615

Re: Honest suggestions, please

THANK YOU!!!!  I'll check the site out, immediately.  I also purchased a book on detoxifying/fasting, last night, and I believe that I could glow in the dark from all of the toxins that I've either ingested, breathed, or been exposed to.

In this book (I'll remember the title after I've logged off, no doubt), the author (MD from ORU) suggests that we, as a culture, are not just overeating, but we're also undernourished.  So, we consume 2 double cheeseburgers, large french fries, and 40 oz of soda at a well-known fast-food chain, and we can't understand why we're actually feeling hungry some 2-3 hours later.  Well, the author suggests that, due to the depletion in nutrients in all of this overprocessed junk, our bodies are literally starving on a cellular level while we're storing toxins in our fat.  In fact, the more that I read, the more frightening it became, and the more sense it made. 

I'm ready to go organic, more fruit, more veges, and free-range meats, only.  Also, we are gifted by a number of avid hunters with tons of game, and I can't believe how tasty the meats are!  There's actual FLAVOR instead of the need to dump herbs and spices (processed grocery store chicken, for instance) on a protein to force some taste from it other than cardboard.

I'll keep posting with regard to the detoxification/lifestyle changes as time goes on.  Again, thanks for suggestions!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)