CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: CANCER, in answer to Scorpie

Pegasus Healer Views: 12,331
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 81,055

Re: CANCER, in answer to Scorpie

Subject: cancer treatment
Scorpie,
In my mind there is no one, quicky, answer to this question, because for me it was a holistic process in which I had to find what path resonated with me. As I stated before in my other post, there is so much information out there, so many different possibilities, and people with love may offer many different treatment suggestions to you, when wishing to help. Out of having seen both sides of the coin, i.e. working with people as a spiritual healer and teacher, and then being sick myself, my experience taught me that the secret is to find what treatment resonates with you, not me, or anyone else. Once you have the information from either a team of family or friends and professionals that you trust ,it is for you to be still, and listen inwards to what is right for you, and then make your choices.
Personally, I worked not only on my body and the physical aspect detoxing, but also detoxing mind, emotions and spirit. Sensing that cancer does not only have its roots in the physical aspect, but also mental, emotional and spiritual so there is much work to be done there. I feel I would be doing a person with cancer an injustice by simply presenting one method. Its far more complex. Sorry if it isnt straightforward with a do this or do that answer, but in my way of thinking one thing, one treatment will not be the answer to your question. Remembering that it is also the process itself which you go through that brings one to well being and health. There are many lessons to be learnt through having cancer. Yes, I know no one wants to get there, but if we have not taken care of ourselves before, this is a massive wake up call. Much love and light to you all on this journey of awakening. From Pegasus Healer in Israel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)