CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

ziemowit Views: 12,723
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 80,993

Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

Hi Bill and Janet,

Just quickly, try to research Halleluja Acres program and wheat grass juicing. To my best knowledge, to help the body heal cancer, a person needs to do complete fast on raw juicing, no food nor suplements until cancer is in remission.I have been to the health show and spoke with representatives from Halleluja Acres(USA) and learned about many survivior stories based on raw juicing of greens, especially barley grass.Sometimes it takes 2 years of this sacrifice, but is not your health and well being worth it? I hope this is helpful, my best wishes and thoughts are with you. Never loose hope and believe that your body has the power to heal itself with the right diet and plenty of rest and excersize. Avoid stress at any cost, go organic in your fast. The key to this program lies in your body focusing on healing itself instead on wasting energy to digest, dealing with stress and getting rid of toksyns found in solid food. Blessed Be!
Ziemowit

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)