CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

Ron Views: 12,824
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 80,993

Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

Please post more, my wife is in the exact same situation however, has started surgery, she is on the rollercoaster. I like you, don't see the current methods as a cure, my gut feel is it is wrong. The surgery approach is like hit and miss with unfortunately the women as the guinea pig, with still no real answers. The end result leaving a woman scarred and physically traumatised and immune system even more prone to further invasion by more or other disease.

I am trying to encourage my wife to address her body health problems but find it difficult to discount any avenue even the surgery one. We just don't know enough. I'd like to take her down the alternative path but she won't do that as first choice. It seems you have had some more success.

Note have you heard of the 2:16 Oestrogen ratio. Apparently new research has shown that those with an overbalance on the 16 side of the equation are more prone or have cancer. Likewise for men with testosterone. The test is fairly simple: urine and saliva analysed. 2 oestregen is weak good stuff the 16 side is the strong bad stuff. I've gotten my wife to have this test. Note that enzymes are involved in the breakdown and decay of hormones such as oestregen and testosterone. One alternative treatment is to boost enzymes.

Other areas of interest are: bacteria potentially a cause or not? Boosting the immune system can help here. Is it further weakened by bad hormone balance and enzymes. To allow bacteria/cancer to get established. Followed by the Hoxsey formula to boost immune system.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)