CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

golfegg Views: 12,597
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 80,993

Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

Hi,
I just want to say ozone will most likely get rid of breast cancer. I'm not a female, but have quite a bit of experience with ozone. I belong to Dr. Pressmans ozone groups and have seen quite a few examples of ozone curing the problem. Remember you can get rid of the cancer, but not the cause for the cancer without other steps.
You're doing good by eliminating the acid in your diet. It's also ok to eat meat as long as it's grass fed. You need protein.
Get rid of all the supplements you're taking & take only the "Garden of Life" products. The rest are toxins. Take "Living Multi" as a multiple vitamin. Take "Primal Defense" to rebuild the bowels. Take "RM-10" to rebuild the immune system.
Also do the bowel, liver, kidney, dental and parasite cleanses. This is very important too. One big reason for cancer is an overwhelmed immune system. It is overwhelmed because the liver isn't doing it's job because it's too overwhelmed by toxins & your bowels probably aren't absorbing what you eat either. Clean the liver so it can do its job of filtering out the toxins and make the thousands of enzymes it's supposed to. Clean the bowel so it will give the liver what it needs to operate properly.
Get rid of the cancer, clean the system & put back what it needs to survive & it will heal it's self.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)