CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

Batkins Views: 12,541
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 80,993

Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

I have been honored to work personally with 2 doctors that specialize in treating people with cancers naturally. One was has just helped formulate a new product that was released in late January by NQI, whose parent company is Immune Tree. i recommend you go to www.pubmed.com which is the database for the NIH. The key ingredient for this new product in Limu. Key Limu into the search engine & you will see over 500 studies. This is a seaweed from Japan that the Russians used after Chernobal (excuse the spelling)to get radiation out of the residients surrounding the nuclear plant. Its been shown to stop cells from mutating into cancer cells. I am willing to email you the doctors information, they do phone conultations for patients around the world. One of the doctors I'm speaking of worked for Lane Labs as a consultant at one time, the other did Cancer Research for Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia. The Limu NEI isn't too expensive can be shipped to England for Janet's use there. There is always an answer, you are doing a wise thing by talking to others.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)