CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

davidmaddock Views: 12,905
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 80,993

Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

Dear Bill & Janet

I live in UK, Southampton.

I spend my whole time doing medical R&D.

80% of body energy goes into FOOD DIGESTION.

Cooking destroy's enzymes. Enzymes are manufactured by humans robbing you of cancer removal energy within the 20%.

Taking digestive enzymes, as food or tablets, reduces FOOD DIGESTION energy, increasing cancer removal energy.

You are not taking enough enzymes or amino acids.

That leaves only 20% for cancer removal.

Bath yourself in hot water with 1 fl oz of Hydrogen Peroxide added.

Cancer hates oxygen.

Dr Rath in the Netherlands advises

500 milligrams L-Lysine amino acid Holland & Barrett uk Vitamin World usa
1 gram of Sodium ascorbate or more per day. Ester C is expensive form of sodium ascorbate.
DO NOT TAKE VITAMIN C as Ascorbic acid, because it is poorly absorbed and NO PEER REVIEWED papers.

20 lbs of raw vegetables is equivalent to 1 lb of sprouting seeds.

Sprouting seeds contain all the enzymes and amino acids for life.

Take bitter almonds (B17) with half fresh pineapple.

The pineapple enzymes dissolve the protein coating surrounding the cancerous cells, allowing the B17 to work.

B17 will not work. B17 plus digestive enzymes will work. Any bitter tasting vegetables are anti-cancerous.

I recommend the "Little cyanide cookbook".

Cobinamide dicyanide is vitamin B12. Don't be put off by names. Vitamin B12 contains cyanide group, just like B17.

Sodium ascorbate is low acid vitamin C BUT has a data sheet for your doctor. This work was done a fantastic cost by the USA government over 12 years. I can send you the papers.
I can email the urls, so you can access now on the internet.

You also need lots of sleep.

visit www.google.com search edk university, healing aids.

Instead of one healing cycle per day, you can set up 47 extra healing cycles per day.

All you need is 10 D cells, wired up to produce 3 volts.

Put one layer of turkey aluminium foil on top of matteress, sheet over the top.

Buy 10 feet of electrical wire, strip the insulation off three or four feet and make into big circle and lay ontop of al. foil but underneath sheet to make electrical contact with turkey foil.

Give me your address in UK and I will send you the battery holders free of charge.

The other end of the wire goes to a switch. You flick the switch every 15 minutes.

You can receive treatment FOC at edk university who has 30 beds in USA.

I will await an email.

email me at edm1398@hotmail.com david maddock, 29 ethelburt avenue, southampton, UK, SO16 3DG

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)