CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

seekyetruth Views: 12,335
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 80,993

Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

Janet,

I don't usually read my Curezone emails much anymore, but for some reason yours caught my eye. I guess perhaps because your husband was asking for help. I believe very much in natural foods and supplements, and that we must get away from all the chemical additives and preservatives in our food. But I believe in something else even more. I believe we have to get back to God's truth and His laws by which we were designed to live by. I believe disease can also come from bitterness inside. It can be in the form of guilt, unforgiveness, fear, or self-hatred, but as you eat yourself up on the inside, your body will take the cue and begin destroying itself. Dr. Henry Wright writes an excellent book on the subject of spiritual roots of disease, called A More Excellent Way, put out by Pleasant Valley Publications. He believes that breast cancer, because the breasts are the center of a woman's nurturing, is often the result of some unresolved conflict with usually the mother, or some other maternal figure. There is often rejection and/or unforgiveness and bitterness. God says "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken spirit drieth the bones". He says "A sound heart is the life of the flesh, but envy the rottenness of the bones". In your bones is marrow, part of the immune system. When the immune system isn't working properly, the mutant cancer cells that everyone gets are not properly killed. If you don't have a good relationship with God and our Lord Jesus, please begin that now. If you do, then please ask Him to show you any area in your life that needs to be healed so that your body may be healed. Read your Bible daily as I promise when you are continually in God's Word, He brings you truth and wisdom and peace and I believe, health, too. God bless you!

Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.199 sec, (1)