CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

Arcanum Views: 12,350
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 80,993

Re: BREAST CANCER, PLEASE HELP: diet, cleanses, supplements, over-all plan

Hello Bill & Janet,

You are doing a lot of good research, so far, and I applaud you and Janet's courage to take your health into your own hands. Although this is not as immediate as you are looking for, next month, my partner Allyson's book is being published, which tells the story of how she and her son came to Homeopathic Medicine, and it includes the account of her own cure of a breast tumour through Heilkunst-Homeopathy.

Her journey into health through Heilkunst-Homeopathy has been such a revelation to her, that she is now completing the final phase of her clinical internship, and will be joining me at the clinic, where we will practice this medicine side-by-side.

All of the supplements you have been using are a good start, and I would suggest that you would find a very powerful complement to all that in the system of Heilkunst-Homeopathy that we are using - it is a very powerful system for releasing all of the toxins, shocks, and emotional stresses which are stored in the celular memory, and which must be removed for full health to be restored. We also address specific immediate needs, around specific remedies to support drainage and detoxification, and to support the organs through, as well.

Pleae feel free to ask any more detailed questions, as you need to.

Jeff

Arcanum Wholistic Clinic

The Healee Prayer To Heal Cancer & Disease.  And, How To Remove Subconscious Agreements With Having Cancer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)