CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone know anything about jesus being in indian with monks

Views: 3,782
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 776,063

Re: Anyone know anything about jesus being in indian with monks

Hi - I used to be a new age teacher. I studied cayce's work and even went to the Edger Cayce Institute (I think that's what it's called - it's been a while) for a visit. I understand where you're coming from, but after over 15 years of being a new age teacher I learned that this was all error. Before you discount what I'm saying please take a moment to pray and read. Since I've given myself to Jesus and believed and lived the bible as the true word of God, my life has been indescribably better and rich! I've had the most amazing spiritual experiences and have had miraculous healing. I feel Him with me and even receive much guidance from Him - and it's always perfect advice. He leads me daily, and I have had so much more of a richer, fuller life with radically more blessings.

Consider that the test for a true prophet that God gave the Jewish people was that the prophet had to be correct 100% of the time. That leaves Cayce out. The bible says that satan comes as an angel of light. Cayce was deceived. How can his pretty accurate prophecies be explained?

Demons are old beings that have plenty of knowledge. They can know things about a persons ill health because they are helping to create it. They can know things about a persons past because they were there. They can know things about herbs and medicine because they have learned over time just like we do.

Also, consider that there is actually no way to know if he was right 99.9% of the time. Did they follow up with every person he had a reading for? Did every single person get that 100% healing? Did he find the true root cause for each person? Boy, I can't tell you how many readings I had. No one knew what was really at the root of my physical problems. I went to a lot of renowned "accurate" psychics, healers, etc. Not one got it. None of Edgar Cayce 's practices helped me when I applied them to the issues they were meant for. Even as a new ager, I gave up on his recommendations. Not that he didn't have some knowledge mixed in there, but it wasn't perfect.

God was so clear that when someone has prophecy that goes against His words in any way, or that doesn't come true 100% of the time, they were false prophets. In the old testament the penalty was death.

It's satan's goal to deceive believers and even unbelievers to keep them from finding the truth. Anyone who says that the bible should be edited is not speaking from God but the devil. Anyone who doubts the existence of the devil is not seeing the truth.

Deliverance from demons is a frequently practiced thing these days among bible believing faithful. It is incredible to experience and to see, and the results are radical, including physical healing, release from emotional problems and even freedom from many difficult life circumstances that the devil has been active creating. It's real. I know first hand as do perhaps hundreds of thousands of folks out there. Demons are real, satan is real. I used to think that this was a fairy tale for crazy people, but not any more.

As for the bible, there is significant evidence on many levels that proves it's from God 100%. For example, there is a ton of archeological evidence that the bible that we have today is very accurate. Also, there are many, many ancient manuscripts that have been found and when you compare them with what we have today, the only differences for the most part are with insignificant words that don't change meaning.

There are also thousands of prophecies in the bible that came to pass. If you believe in prophecy, the book proves itself and it's validity by these alone.

There are a lot of good books out there that give the information on the extensive research that has been done. Many people have made it their life's work to prove the bible is not valid or 100% accurate, but no one to date has been able to. Many of these folks have been converted, such as the writer of "Evidence that Demands a Verdict". He was an attorney that tried to disprove the bible and now is a big time believer. It would change your life to read about it and give God a chance.

In conclusion, Edgar Casey was a deceived false prophet who let the devil into his life. He didn't realize that he was being used. The test for truth is still this - does it agree with the bible? Jesus did not teach or believe anything but pure bible - pure Word of God. The teachings and beliefs that He would have supposedly learned in India contradict what Jesus would have known through the Old testament and through the handed down oral teachings of Judaism.

I pray for you to find the truth, to be born again into God's family, and to enjoy the great peace, love and blessing that flows from a life of drawing close to God in truth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)