CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: That's something cool to think about

Views: 3,668
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 762,555

Re: That's something cool to think about

Hi 4256 - Interesting thought. After His resurrection He could have gone anywhere. Boy Howdy I'd like Him to drop by and visit me! In fact now and again I've heard accounts of that happening to folks who are pretty trustworthy.

I just think that if He did go other places or if he does this even today, He would absolutely teach the same things He taught in His life and after His resurrection as recorded in the bible. If you see any account that has any inconsistency with the bible it's safe to say it's not real. The bible says Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. His message will stay the same. He died for our sins on the cross, and rose from the dead - and if we will acknowledge that truth, accept His sacrifice for our own sins, repent of our sins and make Him Lord "in charge" of our lives, we will have reconciliation with God and eternal life. Anything that varies just isn't Him. It's not truth and it's not in His character.

Everytime you see these articles and claims about His appearing in India or even as in the claims of the Mormon founder, It just does'nt agree with the bible. It just doesn't line up with what we know of Jesus. That's the ultimate test.

By the way, in response to the link to that article about Jesus escaping the cross, many false religions want to say that Jesus didn't die on the cross or that He didn't rise again. The eastern and new age religions want to do away with the notion of sin or the existance of one truth or right and wrong. It's a common theme motivated by an anti-christ spirit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (1)