CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone know anything about jesus being in india with monks

Views: 3,751
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 762,295

Re: Anyone know anything about jesus being in india with monks

Yes, it's true that I don't have complete knowledge of Jewish history, but I know to some extent the religion, the old testament, the new testament, the culture and the people. The Jewish people had dealings with gentiles and with areas outside of Israel for business purposes. True they had communities in Greece, Rome, Egypt. Some Jewish communities outside of Israel existed because the people were overthrown and taken into slavery originally. Not all returned to Israel. True there were some who did travel for business.

I don't know if true practicing Jews ever left Israel of their accord aside from business purposes. I doubt they even did that frequently. When you understand the way the communities function, you get that it's not likely. Also, practicing Jews didn't interact socially with non-Jews generally. They did stick within their own communites. Practicing Jews would not even eat with non-Jews. It's scriptural. Jesus did say He came to reach the Jews before His resurrection. After His resurrection He sent the truth to the gentile people.

The idea that Jesus as a young man would take a journey not recorded in the bible to a gentile nation to teach about morals but not about God the Father just makes no sense. It doesn't make sense knowing what Jesus cared about. It doesn't make sense that He would tell them about morals and behaviors but not teach them the way to eternal life. Yes He taught about love, yet He always focused on the Father, relationship with God and on eternity. Do you disagree with that?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)