CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: In my Bible,

been there done that Views: 2,766
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 775,659

Re: In my Bible,

When I first posted about 1 Timothy, I was tired and misprinted the quote (slip of the key, chapter 1 supposed to be chapter 4) and edited as soon as I noticed, but 1 Timothy chapter 4:1-5 says that all food is consecrated if recieved with thanksgiving.

Hebrews 10:9 "...He abolishes the first in order to establish the second". That chapter makes it very clear that we are under the New Covenant between God and man. Hebrews 9:15 and Hebrews 12:24 explain that Jesus is the mediator.

These verses are from the Revised Standard Version of the bible, if you are reading from a modern version that doesn't firmly state that Jesus is the one and only mediator between God and man, (not Abraham), then your version of scripture should be taken off the shelves at bookstores (Clear and simple). Some newer bibles (TNIV,etc.) are watered down to appeal to the younger generations.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)