CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The institutionalized church?

healme Views: 2,726
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 774,064

Re: The institutionalized church?

agreed. NO to beej I don't have anything against someone who pays a tithe to the church. I do think we should give what we can for sure. As far as giving to missionary works and such I think is great and should be done but some churches aren't doing that , not all but some well to be honest aren't doing a whole lot but paying the bills with it and paying staff. Again my beef beej is taking money from people who are barely making it themselves and making them feel guilty for not being able to give and at the same time not willing to help them theirselves. I decided to budget what I give simply because we were going under financially and no one at church offered to help us but they didn't mind taking 320.00 a month sometimes 400.00 a month. We are not excessive people credit cards and all that. OUr bills are minimal and we have strived to not be in debt so our lack was not from overspending.
Referring to what is godly or ungodly was not my intention in reference to the tithe. I do believe that could be handled differently though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)