CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Ok here is something for you to try...to Mom

Mom Views: 3,345
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 591,627

Re:Ok here is something for you to try...to Mom

Hi Hun..It's ok...It's in the past. Hard as it is I try to leave it there. You never get over the death of a child. It is still just as fresh and as hard today as it was then.

I broke my back and stuff when I was pregnant with my son 2 years ago. So the pain really stinks at times. I know I will get healed..it is only amatter of time and patience and filling myself up with positive energy and great information. I learn everyday.

I'm so sorry to hear you came from a rough childhood back ground. I know that all too well. My childhood was really bad also. Not all people who were raised in bad atmospheres treat their children the same. I knew from a young age that what my folks did was wrong. I've been a parent for nearly 18 years all the way down to 2 years old and have had a LOT to learn. I've taken classes and courses and really studied life. I wasn't as good a parent 18 years ago as I am now. It is a learning growing thing. I'm a far better partent and person today then yesterday. It changes all the time with time. My husband and I work everyday and changing who we are for the better. Part of that change is weeding out things that your so use to like watching the news on tv and filling yourself up with negative images and talk. I am much better than my hubby. He still watches and takes those things in although far less then he use to.

I suppose we all have room for improvement..it's up to us to decide if we want to take the necessary steps to improve.

Hang in there......I know we're going to get well. Time is on our side. :)
Mom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)