CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Ok here is something for you to try...to Mom

Mom Views: 3,326
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 591,611

Re:Ok here is something for you to try...to Mom

WOW great story! you really have come leaps and bounds! (literally) hahaha
Sounds like you'll be in for a real treat in a few more years when your REALLY REALLY fit and you'll probably feel like your reborn.

WOW my story...well...what a mess. I'm a Mom of 5 children (hence the name "Mom") LOL
Lets see, going back about 8.5 years or so, I was very fit! In fact I was going for Mrs. Fitness USA and was asked to be on "American Gladiators", and Star search. Was a model for a very short time. BUT I had my 3rd child who was very ill and ultimately passed away. After that I cared not for my health at all. Went down hill gained tons of weight, ate out every day just about...basiclly you know how that goes. I gave up on me.
Had 2 more children who are an absolute joy. Just started wanting to live again about a year ago. My sons anniversary death date was in may...8 years ago.

I've had weight issues, gall bladder issues, fatigue issues, not wanting to function issues, food issues...you name it. Been reading this forum since about sometime last year. A friend recommended it to me. So I've been basically spending about the last year just trying to learn somewhat and exploring various other sites.
Attempted a flush...had little results as I vomited it up. HATE OIL! lol (my midwife made me drink castor oil and I mean LOADS of it to induce labor...got very very very sick and so since then I just have a reflex to oil) All you have to do is say the word oil and I could vomit!
did a garlic cleanse (nasty nasty) and am just really trying to get into all kinds of healing.

I've been through a lot of serious things in my life. (who hasn't rigth?) I'm a former victum of violence. Been beaten, raped, you name it I've basically been through it. Had a rough child hood of put downs, beatings, and lack of love.

now, as a parent myself, I want to give back to my children, I want them to have a wonderful life and never know what I've known. I want to set an example and help them to eat healthy and have a good quality of life. My children are my world and I couldn't imagine them going through what I went through as a child.

I want to spend the rest of my life learning how to be well, to love, to enjoy life and then to teach others my lessons. I want explore and learn and practice. Although I'm not perfect and it isn't an exact Science for me yet, I am getting better I think. I have good days and really bad days. It is a very slow going process and I really think pateince is a must but not always easy to come by.

I have a coated tongue which really stinks. Kinda kills the flavor of food and talking is a project in itself but I'm changing it with diet so far and it seems to be working slowly. dealing with a sore back which I broke while pregnant with child #5 (plus separated pelvis and other things) yuck yuck.

Anyway, you get the idea. I'm doing well considering and am thankful I'm even here to share time with my husband and children. I am trying to keep a positive mind although I fail at times. Sadly...I am still just human. LOL
Well that's about it. Sounds like we have a lot in common as far as the health and healing goes. :)
Keep posting! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)