CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:Ok here is something for you to try...

Mom Views: 3,544
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 591,602

Re:Ok here is something for you to try...

Can you tell me what kind of results you get from rebounding? I mean I'm talking about as far as stones, flushing and candida is concerned. I understand the health benifits are wonderful.

This is what I've done in the past on mine. Instead of bouncing on it, do a reverse bounce where your basically bouncing on your hip, one at a time, and pressing your heals deep into the trampoline. So you don't come off the bed more than like 1". WOW does it work out your legs BIG time and your butt. So your using more resistance. Am I explaining this right??? I get into this rythem and watch tv. I can usually get through about 15 minutes to 1/2 hour show. To lower your heart rate and rest, try bouncing repeatedly on one foot then switch back in forth. So 2 to 5 bounces on the right leg then repeat for the left. This will calm things down abit and then you can intensify your work out again when you catch your breath. You don't want to over due it of course. I've come off that darn thing a bit dizzy at times and know it was because I over did it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)