CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:REBOUNDING Information! Great stuff! :)..to Raider

Blueduck Views: 3,338
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 591,589

Re:REBOUNDING Information! Great stuff! :)..to Raider

Raider,
Raider, It takes only about two weeks to see results. I do not really work out (yet).....I just do a couple of minutes of gentle bouncing. I actually was in such bad shape at first that I just could not do it .....then Lapis told me to start off with ten bounces. I did that and worked my way up to where I can bounce throught two or three songs. I have March music on a CD! If I cannot do my regular thing, I do the gentle bounce for one to two minutes a few times a day. It really helps so much......when I do NOT do it for one day, my eye bags are back ! I have added hand held weights now which I hold when I rebound. I started with three pound ones, and now I have five pound ones. I was just jumping up and down...now I have some videoes showing how to do this right ! I love my cheap Walmart rebounder, but plan to get the NEEDAK one. I have mine setting in a corner of the bedroom. I never put it away, it just sets there and waits for me. I cannot imagine being with out it now.

Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)