CureZone   Log On   Join
I hope you read this.....

Views: 5,898
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 536,632

I hope you read this.....

You can ask 'why' from now until the year 2075 but believe me, most 'other women' could care less about a man's vows and commitments such as marriage. It always takes two to tango and you can't always blame the other person solely when the husband is just as much at fault.

Don't fool yourself into thinking that women sleep with married men so they can take them from their wives; not always the case. At times it's just purely sex, about scoring and having a good time.

My personal opinion, though not shared by most people, is that although marriage is important especially for rearing children, when it comes to sex, it is quite natural indeed for men to be attracted to many women sexually throughout life whether married or not unless he is gay. You are setting yourself up for heartbreak if you keep convincing yourself that when a man gets married, he will never ever ever find other women alluring and sexually attractive.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)