CureZone   Log On   Join
TV evangalists

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
MentalNomad Views: 15,388
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 403,944

TV evangalists

I would rather disagree with throwing out all Tv evangalists. That is rather like throwing out the baby with the bath water to me! To be sure there are false teachers, teachers of every wind of doctrine, and those that are just money grubbers. But then there are those that adhere firmly to the Bible, cross all denominational barriers to reach thousands if not millions, and do a great deal of good! I can tell you from my perspective that it was indeed a TV preacher that brought my husband and I starting down the road to enlightenment. Looking back we both agree that more than two years ago watching Jesse Duplantis was our gradual turning point in releasing us from the extreme bondage that we both grew up under. Seeing that God is a loving God, that there is joy in the Lord, the impact of Jesus's sacrifice for us, ect. And we do not get fed in our church, but at this moment we cannot leave. So if it were not for television programs and books I would possibly never have been fed. We have turned our cable off but I still download several of my favorite tv shows weekly, for some daily, and continue to get comfort and food from these varied sources.

When an attack comes against a certain ministry it can also show that they are in God's will because the devil will always attack those that are doing the Kingdom a good service by spreading the good news of Jesus Christ. Not to say that all those that have come under attack did not really do something, but just saying don't believe everything you read on the net. Some of it is so preposterous it amazes me people even believe it...Let the Holy Spirit guide you to the teachers and preachers He approves of and that He knows you will get good out of. There are some that are right and have the Holy Spirit, but what they may preach is so far above some that they immediately write them off as being false teachers. If it agrees with God's word and the Holy Spirit within you agrees with what they say, do not be quick to write them off. They just may not be for you. You'll get a check in your Spirit if it is even a subtle difference in what God intends, and He who teaches you all things can show scripturally why. Above all our personal relationship with the Father, provided to us by the Son Jesus, should be our priority but we all need to be fed and Tv preachers can be one of the ways we are fed.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.126 sec, (2)