CureZone   Log On   Join
Be Very Careful...

califlady Views: 15,397
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 403,918

Be Very Careful...

Works really look great and cause our emotions, our hearts that openly deceive to rally. Good works make us feel warm and fluffy.

Mormons are big on works! So are Jehovah's Witnesses. We must not focus on works first ever. First we focus on doctrine. We can not eat at two tables. We can not eat at the table of Jesus and Allah and the Dahlie Lama and the muslims and on and on. When we hear a religeous leader speaking peace between these false gods and the God of all creation we know we are dealing with false religeon.

I am not wanting to cause anyone to become self righteous. Also, I am not encouraging anyone to talk down others becsuse I have learned critizing, even untruth, many times just turns off ears. But, speaking Truth in place of false teachings works on open ears. Speak Truth and then back off and let the Holy Spirit of God work that very truth in whomever He will. I merely hope we all know our Word! Thusly able to identify the false teachers that are many in these last days. Seek God, Seek to love God, Seek Truth, all who seek Truth will find it.

In Christ,
Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)