CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: McDonalds???

2dreem Views: 2,298
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 365,295

Re: McDonalds???

Very well said. I agree. I never really had a transformation though. My mother was eating a natural hygiene diet(vegan, mostly raw foods) when I was born, so from the moment of birth my mother taught me to be very aware of what was healthy food and what was not. I used to have arguments with my friends because I said milk was bad for you and they said it was good for you. LOL! It wasn't until I was 5 that we stopped that diet and began adding meats and other junk that I started to get sick. But I never really enjoyed junk food and naturally craved what I knew was good for me. Food like Mcdonalds have always made me sick. My mother has always been health concious and so have I, but I did never think I could eat as clean of a diet as I do now. People do call me extreme, but some have even said they envy me for my stenght to not eat bad foods. A lot of them are actually into alternative therpies themselves. For me, eating healthy and using alternative methods has always been what I know. So I actually find people who eat junk and take drugs for every ache and pain extreme. It's kinda funny how opposite my views are from most people. That's why it's hard for me to have connections with other people..... one of the reason's I love CZ. It allows me to talk with and make a connections with people who are like me. Thank you!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)