CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: McDonalds???

SqueakyClean Views: 2,291
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 365,262

Re: McDonalds???

Great post, redlepton. The thing is that 57770 said they ate out a lot, and so even if that did not mean fast food, I don't understand what healthy foods they could be eating. I don't know of any chain restaurants that have healthy food, their salads being only so-so. Obviously some foods are worse than others, but like I said, I as far as I know, restaurants don't have healthy food. And as you mentioned - to me, italian and chinese isn't healthy. I wasn't trying to be judgemental, just echoing a wakeup call. Examples of healthy restaurant food are welcome. It's been my experience that I can rarely find anything reasonable, so I have to make it at home.

Another useful tool for cooking food could be a crockpot. A hearty stew, soup, pot roast and veggies, or beans can be cooking all day and ready to eat whenever you get home.

Also, some people prepare larger amounts so they can eat the leftovers, or make double portions, to freeze the extra to cook later. Also making several largish batches of raw dishes to keep in the fridge and eat on those for several days.
I think the point is that healthy eating at home (and brown bags for when you're on the go) doesn't have to take a long time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)