CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RE: my sons eyes! Lapis..anyone

Views: 2,333
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 365,155

Re: RE: my sons eyes! Lapis..anyone

hi lapis....ok, what are systemic enzymes? I feel so darn inadequate with all this, Im trying to understand all this, I'm doing the best I can...but I still don't understand everything...also, what kind of sitz bath? he is eating a lot of oranges and apples, and says he goes to the bathroom about two times a day. Yes, so many diseases are caused by improper elimination, and poor diet...but he doesn't really eat poorly. (although I'm sure he could eat better, as we all could) but
he lives a fairly "normal" life like everyone else. Now the house..ok, the thing is, we live in Florida, so there is probably mold all over! He can sleep outside on our porch, but the humidity is bad here, which always makes the sinus thing worse for him. Lapis, does this all sound to you like enviornmental only? What about the "mesh"? I thought that might be parsitical. I don't know what that "pointy" feeling he feels on the pupils of his eyes are..I was thinking that was sinus, I looked up sinunitis..i don't know. I get the impression taht you think this whole thing is enviornmental...and it very well could be! That is why I'm here, because really, I don't know....it's getting to the point now, where Benedryl doesn't help all that much with the head and eye pressure...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.142 sec, (1)