CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RE: my sons eyes! Lapis..anyone

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
Lapis Views: 2,058
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 365,159

Re: RE: my sons eyes! Lapis..anyone

All disease occurs because of stagnancy, toxicity and lack of nutrition. If our biological terrain is off, we are off. Everything else is confusion and misplaced understanding.

That said, what goes inside us, air, food, water, thoughts, etc all work to create our biological terrain. Especially when we are sick, we must take steps to rebalance that terrain. A few apples and oranges (especially if they are not organic) are not going to make much of a difference if one is still eating meat, dairy, wheat, junk foods, etc.

There are no quick fixes. Health is reflected by our choices. They must be optimal.
Optimal choices = optimal health. This comes from understanding nature in its interconnected flow. Mankind has deviated from nature wich leads to entropy or throwing off our biological terrain. What we are doing macrocosmically to our planet, we are doing to ourselves individually. It is all connected.

BTW, mold can be a huge piece of one's total load. It must ALL be dealt with form the paradigm I have discussed. Please don't be one of the many people here at curezone who continues to spin their wheels year after year. Understand the core of health and that is biological terrain. Correct that and health will follow.

The fact that you are still seeking quick fixes such as benedyrl shows you really need to contemplate what I am saying. We are programmed in a society to look for quick fixes and band aides to our problems. They only mask symptems. We must get to the core of ALL diseases and that is balancing our biologcal terrain. Please understand this.

Diet, and Air must be clean. Then unclog the system. It is that simple.

~Lapis~

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

8.953 sec, (1)