CureZone   Log On   Join
RE: my sons eyes! Lapis..anyone

Views: 2,575
Published: 18 y

RE: my sons eyes! Lapis..anyone

Hi,

yeah, I wanted to post here again tonight because my son is still dealing with this insanity! We have ordered HUMAWORMS de-wormer, it should be arriving soon.
In the meantime, he is on the swedish bitters, internally and a compress at night
for an hr....but yesterday and today are not good. His eyes are very pressurized from behind, and above his eyebrows, and actually, in his head as well.
His eyes still feel as though they are "pointy" as he says. That went away for a few days, and came back the other day. The "mesh" I told you about, is still there, some days it's better, some days worse. I have to say though, that since he has been using the SWEDISH BITTERS, he has gotten better, both in his eyes, and in his spirits. But, we usedthe last of it last night, and the health food store isn't open till tomorrow, when I will get more. But yesterday and today are bad.
Lapis, yes, this may very well be enviornmental as well, I agree. Except...now what? There could very well be mold and mildew ANYWHERE in the house...and yes, we do have a cat and a dog, but we've had them for a long time...he's been eating apples, oranges, and orange juice, and the cleansing drink once a day....he went out with me in the car yesterday, but his eyes hurt with the sun. Today he is very very very depressed! He is just lurking around the house, sulking and sad...he has told me he has had lots of anger in him for YEARS, something I knew, but he never expressed it, or wanted to talk about it. Apparently, it's anger over many things, his life (which has been basically average, like anyone else), ..just "life" I think. My youngest son, who is 2 yrs. younger than he is...has believed all along that his body condition and his eye problem is due to his inner self....I do agree to a certain point. My girlfriend scared the hell out of me when she said she thought itwas a brain tumor! GEEZ! THIS DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THAT, DOES IT?
I think this sounds sinus related, or parasitical/enviornmental....I was going to buy lutein..they say that's for the eys....but I think it's better if you get it in fruits and veggies, right? DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT TO DO IMMEDIATLEY FOR THIS???????????????!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)