CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RE: my sons eyes! Lapis..anyone

Views: 2,368
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 365,172

Re: RE: my sons eyes! Lapis..anyone

no, we only drink bottled distilled water, in plastic, I know...but it's all I can get. At least it's not tap! OK, his food intake..well, fruits, he loves chinese food, he eats very little McDonalds, sometimes Wendys, we don't really cook at home because our schedules are topsy turvy. He likes chinese and italian. I have to say, he doesn't really eat junk food, he never really has. We do get drive-thru, but that's because our schedul is nuts! That's something that can't be helped, I know it's not good, but it's all we can do sometimes. We can't live where we can cook wholesome, mineral enriched, vitamine enriched foods every night. I'd like to, but it isn't feesible. So, I HAVE to deal with what is. Not what I'd like it to be. We do our best. So in that case, we eat the best we can, but not perfect. But, to be honest here, we can't understand why HE ended up with all this, I mean, we all eat the same way, live in the same house, etc...he's never been a sickly child, I do know that obviously each person is different and will effect everyone differently. But it's jus so strange how this happened. I will say here that, once he got a job at a local restaurant, back in March, this all became much much worse. He had the "mesh" before that, but not all the other stuff. I wonder if he came in contact with something there...say, a chemical. But even if he did, what then? Maybe this is chemical poisoning or sometrhing. I don't know. Does this sound like that? He is aware he has to clean himself out, and presently he does have a bowel movement twice a day. He had lots of gas earlier this evening, and was burping a lot. He felt as though his heart stopped when that happened, but he's had that before. We both suffer frm that, it's due to anxiety and stress. My heart skips beats. OK, well I'm trying to think of everything here....I will post more if I remember more....thank you for your help! I will post again tomorrow and give you an update......Blessings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)