CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Slaves

MH 108 Views: 13,530
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,752

Re: Slaves

Maybe 8 years ago I was a sucker for Vitamin C, I learned better, so will never go backwards. I almost was a sucker for Silver Water, but even Clark warned about swallowing the stuff and I seen enough people getting ill on it that THANK GOD I never swallowed any of it and won't go backwards on that issue either. Tried Vitamins thanks to Dr. Hulda Clark and allot of money making authors and thankfully I won't go backwards on that issue either.

YES, I will be a victim again and again and again, I will try things people write about, but Once I have tried it, learned for my self, made my own deceisions, then I will quit or continue as is my choice.

I don't try to tell a person they HAVE TO do this or that, I suggest things based on what I know at current times, they can then take it or leave it and continue searching for answers that suite them best.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.139 sec, (1)