CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom

MH 108 Views: 13,503
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,707

Re: 100 year-old man shares vitamin c health wisdom

I only answer those who send to my e-mail, If they sent them from a forum other than my forum, then that is their tuff luck, no one from other forums has any business sending me e-mails. I don't bother ever looking on other forums. Hopefully someones little game at least saved a few lives in the process. The MH forum seeks to keep it natural and that means the use of herbs, breathing, sun gazing, water, etc. and no metals in any shape/form, not sure if that is why it has been the largest forum in the past 9 months.

I was a victim of the Vitamin C hype years ago and even purchased tapes, etc., from the old buzzard that looked 500 when he died as well as the crap Dr. Hulda Clark and many of the chelation doctors all promote the vitamin C as health and once I learned about these things I choose to never be a victim again anf that is why I keep the metals out if a person wants to become alkaline for true and not a false metal alkaline that creates premature aging.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)