CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Try

stridar Views: 13,773
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,742

Re: Try

Like I said if one understands how to utilize vitamin c instead of just bashing it and making unsubstantial claims about vitamin c, knows it does'nt not lower pH levels! I am living proof or that ! It wasnt so difficult to understand the concept but one does have to have an open non dogmatic and know it all attitude!
Those who beleive they understand and know everything are usually the most delusional!
Its so easy for someone who has experienced the benifits of a protocal to spot a negative know it all egocentric mind!
As i have told you before ! I know what my pH levels are through out the day !
And I have balance, Im not acidic or over alkaline!
But of course your polluted memory will not retain this point as it didnt the first time I told you and will Im sure keep you harping that it is not possible that taking vitamin c and having a balnced pH is possible. in spite of the opposite eveidence.
Besides it fits your agenda to remain in the dark and to pretend you did not hear me!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)