CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Try

MH 108 Views: 13,701
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 345,731

Re: Try

Some how 90% of the story is always left out.

The hunza people like many native people that live well past 100-200 all have 1 thing in common: FRUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These fruits cleanse the body and provide REAL VITAMIN C.

The ROCK in their SURFACE WATER is large and passed through their intestinal tracts just like eating rocks should. Your $4 a pound man made drug/poison is designed small, forces the stomach/pancreas to over react, lowers the pH and forces the blood to rob the calcium from the bones/heart because it enters the blood stream where it does the real damage.

Take a look at your so called healthy hunzas who drank rock water, the average picture shows 125 year old men who look 300. In BOOK I the MD gives an example of South American people who were professional studied and went down in European Army Medical Records that they killed them selves at age 250 and still were having children and the men looked all the same young age. The use of pineapple was the key to their survival and they did not have wells either and would have drank surface water, surface water has large rock, while deep well water has small rock, the smaller the rock, the more deadly it becomes.

Hopefully someone gets some use out of this, the only reason I keep responding is because this is the "BEST" thread I have ever read that is a classic example of too much vitamin c acid in the diet.

Blessings /good luck with your lifelong experiments with acids/rocks.

MH

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)